Mondays at 12:30pm at the Coronado John D. Spreckels Center.
Association members and guests are invited. All must be eighteen or older to play.
- A minimum of $10.00 is required to play BINGO. Extra single game sheets are $1.00 each
- BINGO is good only on the last number called. (NO SLEEPERS).
- You must have the last number called and it must be part of the pattern to be a winner.
- Games must be played on the appropriate colored card to be legal. Tear off used cards carefully.
- No reusing of game sheets. They may only be played once to be legal and will be voided if reused.
- Paper games must be marked with Bingo Daubers only. Purchase one or bring in your own.
- It’s your responsibility to call BINGO loudly, before the caller calls the next letter. Once the game closes, no late winners will be accepted.
- Simultaneous BINGOS will divide the single prize per game, with a minimum of $10 paid to each winner.
- BINGO SCREEN is for your convenience, and is official.
- We reserve the right to deny anyone the privilege of participation in our BINGO games.
- The decision of the BINGO manager will be final on all questions and can adjust the prizes, if needed.
- You must be 18 years of age or older to enter the Bingo hall or play Bingo.
- BE CONSIDERATE! PLEASE TURN OFF OR SILENCE ALL CELL PHONES!!!
- All profits benefit the Coronado Senior Association, a local 501 c(3) non-profit.